- Say Cheese: The story behind the famous sandwiches at the East Perry Fair (9/22/17)
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Anne Limbaugh dies, leaves legacy of caring (9/22/17)
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Former football players provide leadership training at middle school (9/24/17)
- Cape Girardeau native Jessica Johnston to compete as castaway on 'Survivor' season 35 (9/24/17)
- New businesses popping up all over Cape Girardeau (9/24/17)1
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Register Now for Spring Golf Classes in Cape
The City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department will provide adult and youth golf classes starting Monday, April 30 at the Jaycee Municipal Golf Course.
Golfers will learn proper grip, swing, clubs and putting. Golfers with little or no experience are all welcome to sign up.
Both youth and adult classes will meet Mondays and Wednesdays through May 9. Times for youth golf classes are 4:30 p.m. -- 5:30 p.m., and adult classes are 5:30 p.m. -- 6:30 p.m.
Deadline for registration is Monday, April 30, and class size is limited to 12 golfers. Participants should bring golf clubs and dress appropriately.
Youth golf classes for ages 8-15 cost $18 for residents and $26 for non-residents. Adult classes for ages 16 and up cost $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents.
For more information call Cape Jaycee Municipal Golf Course at 573-334-2031.