- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Register Now for Spring Golf Classes in Cape
The City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department will provide adult and youth golf classes starting Monday, April 30 at the Jaycee Municipal Golf Course.
Golfers will learn proper grip, swing, clubs and putting. Golfers with little or no experience are all welcome to sign up.
Both youth and adult classes will meet Mondays and Wednesdays through May 9. Times for youth golf classes are 4:30 p.m. -- 5:30 p.m., and adult classes are 5:30 p.m. -- 6:30 p.m.
Deadline for registration is Monday, April 30, and class size is limited to 12 golfers. Participants should bring golf clubs and dress appropriately.
Youth golf classes for ages 8-15 cost $18 for residents and $26 for non-residents. Adult classes for ages 16 and up cost $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents.
For more information call Cape Jaycee Municipal Golf Course at 573-334-2031.