- Decisions coming soon on steel mill, smelter in New Madrid (11/17/17)1
- Cape attorney Brandon Cooper to run for judge (11/20/17)2
- Cape man accused of secretly recording women, posting to porn site (11/22/17)
- State audit: Bollinger County tax levies violate state law; county commission disagrees (11/17/17)3
- A Whopper of an honor: Local company named top Burger King franchisee (11/15/17)3
- Cape native co-directs Thanksgiving-related indie film, 'Drinksgiving' (11/17/17)
- The Tungsten Groove to release first album featuring original songs (11/17/17)
- 1 dead, 3 hurt in accident on Highway 72 (11/19/17)
- Thankful People: Kirsten Strebe recovers from traumatic car accident, brain injury (11/23/17)
- Rep. Swan opposes effort to fire education commissioner (11/20/17)2
Register Now for Spring Golf Classes in Cape
The City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department will provide adult and youth golf classes starting Monday, April 30 at the Jaycee Municipal Golf Course.
Golfers will learn proper grip, swing, clubs and putting. Golfers with little or no experience are all welcome to sign up.
Both youth and adult classes will meet Mondays and Wednesdays through May 9. Times for youth golf classes are 4:30 p.m. -- 5:30 p.m., and adult classes are 5:30 p.m. -- 6:30 p.m.
Deadline for registration is Monday, April 30, and class size is limited to 12 golfers. Participants should bring golf clubs and dress appropriately.
Youth golf classes for ages 8-15 cost $18 for residents and $26 for non-residents. Adult classes for ages 16 and up cost $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents.
For more information call Cape Jaycee Municipal Golf Course at 573-334-2031.