- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)11
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)13
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)11
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Register Now for Spring Golf Classes in Cape
The City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department will provide adult and youth golf classes starting Monday, April 30 at the Jaycee Municipal Golf Course.
Golfers will learn proper grip, swing, clubs and putting. Golfers with little or no experience are all welcome to sign up.
Both youth and adult classes will meet Mondays and Wednesdays through May 9. Times for youth golf classes are 4:30 p.m. -- 5:30 p.m., and adult classes are 5:30 p.m. -- 6:30 p.m.
Deadline for registration is Monday, April 30, and class size is limited to 12 golfers. Participants should bring golf clubs and dress appropriately.
Youth golf classes for ages 8-15 cost $18 for residents and $26 for non-residents. Adult classes for ages 16 and up cost $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents.
For more information call Cape Jaycee Municipal Golf Course at 573-334-2031.