- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- Committee to start planning process for indoor aquatic center in Cape (6/20/18)1
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Mother, child reportedly hit by car in Cape Girardeau (6/18/18)
Register Now for Spring Golf Classes in Cape
The City of Cape Girardeau Parks and Recreation Department will provide adult and youth golf classes starting Monday, April 30 at the Jaycee Municipal Golf Course.
Golfers will learn proper grip, swing, clubs and putting. Golfers with little or no experience are all welcome to sign up.
Both youth and adult classes will meet Mondays and Wednesdays through May 9. Times for youth golf classes are 4:30 p.m. -- 5:30 p.m., and adult classes are 5:30 p.m. -- 6:30 p.m.
Deadline for registration is Monday, April 30, and class size is limited to 12 golfers. Participants should bring golf clubs and dress appropriately.
Youth golf classes for ages 8-15 cost $18 for residents and $26 for non-residents. Adult classes for ages 16 and up cost $35 for residents and $40 for non-residents.
For more information call Cape Jaycee Municipal Golf Course at 573-334-2031.