- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jackson police and fire report 4/24/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Theft was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 2600 block of Mansfield Place.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* Emergency medical service on Kimbel Lane.
* Emergency medical service on Corinne Street.
* Emergency medical service on East Lane.