- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Route E reduced this week for bridge work
Route E in Stoddard County will be reduced from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday as contractor crews perform bridge maintenance. This section of road is between county roads 527 and 541. The work zone will be marked with signs.
For more information, contact the Missouri Department of Transportation's Customer Service Center at 1-888-275-6636 or visit www.modot.org/southeast.