- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
(Emma) Myrl Randol, 95, of Jackson passed away Friday, April 20, 2012, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born July 1, 1916, near Oriole, to James H. and Alice Davenport Reynolds. She and Bee W. Randol were married March 22, 1952. They had been married nearly 42 years when he passed away Jan. 16 1994.
Myrl was employed at the former International Shoe Factory in Cape Girardeau from 1942 to 1952, and thereafter became a homemaker.
She formerly attended Wesley United Methodist Church at Fruitland.
Loving survivors include seven nieces, Marianna Austin of Arnold, Mo., Joyce (Eldor "Pete") Bruss of Barnhart, Mo., Delores (Gary) Estes of Cape Girardeau, Dorothy Haselbauer of Jackson, Judith Hines of Cape Girardeau, Audrey Reynolds of Chicago, Margie (Ray) Waldrup of Scott City; three nephews, J.D. (Marge) Reynolds of Princeton, Ind., Jerry (Lil) Reynolds of Cape Girardeau and Larry (Karen) Reynolds of Chicago.
She was preceded in death by two sisters, Elzenia and Mary; and six brothers, Arthur, Burrette "Boots," Clarence, Dewey, Dudley and Otto.
Friends may call from 9:30 a.m. to time of funeral service at 11 a.m. Monday at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson. The Rev. Debbie Arvelo is officiating.
Interment will follow at Memorial Park Cemetery in Cape Girardeau.
Memorials may take the form of contributions to Wesley United Methodist Church or the Alzheimer's Association.
Online condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.mccombsfuneralhome.com.