- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Cramped quarters: April 4 proposition aims to ease crowding in Perry County District Schools (3/23/17)4
Teague - Tilley
Jeffrey and Teardra Tilley of Oran announce the engagement of their daughter, Tara Tilley, to Luke Teague. He is the son of Rev. Gary and Cindy Teague of Rolla.
Tilley is graduating Oran High School this year. She has worked in food services for the last year and half.
Teague attended NorthGate Christian Academy , and attended East Central College. He currently works at Coca Cola and is studying for a degree in Marketing.
A July 14th wedding is planned at Victory Life Center in Oran.