- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Wachter - 60 Years
Mr. and Mrs. Arnold Wachter of Jackson celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary April 19, 2012.
Wachter and Verna Bingenheimer were married April 19, 1952, at Grace Lutheran Church in Uniontown, Mo., by the Rev. Ervin Boeschen.
They have attended St. Paul Lutheran Church in Jackson 56 years.
He was a U.S. Navy veteran of World War II.
The Wachters have two children, Nancy and Clint Collier and Steve and Becky Wachter of Jackson. They have two grandchildren, Landon and Paden Wachter.