- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Ledure - 50 Years
COMMERCE, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Bobby LeDure of Commerce celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family reception April 14, 2012, at their home.
LeDure and Patricia Wylder were married April 14, 1962, at Benton, Mo.
He is a veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps.
The couple has two children, Kim and Bryan Venable of Commerce and Jeffrey and Karen LeDure of Scott City. They have two grandchildren, Brittany and Joshua Gooden of Anna, Ill., and Andrew LeDure of Scott City, and two great-grandchildren, Maggie and Vivienne Gooden of Anna.