- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Davis - Kluesner
Hayle Elizabeth Davis and Landon Mitchell Kluesner were married Oct. 29, 2011, at St. Augustine Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Ressel of Kelso, violinist was Michelle Stark of St. Louis, and vocalist was Marlene Glenn of Cape Girardeau.
Parents of the couple are Mike and Angela Davis and Dale and Rebecca Kluesner of Scott City.
Maid of honor was Amanda Siebert of St. Louis. Bridesmaids were Whitney Ivie of Jackson; Amanda Wormington of Kansas City, Mo.; Jami Pobst of Kelso, cousin of the groom; Arica Eftink of Gordonville, sister of the groom; Reagan Reis of Quincy, Ill., cousin of the bride; and Rachel Wright of St. Louis, cousin of the groom.
Chris Wright of Kelso, cousin of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Chase Eskew of Scott City; Justin Kluesner of Springfield, Mo., brother of the groom; Cameron Lacy of Kelso; Josh Eftink of Gordonville, brother-in-law of the groom; Cliff and Clay Illers of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Scott Martin of Kelso, cousin of the groom, and Kyle Bowman of Hannibal, Mo., cousin of the bride.
Candlelighter was Theresa LeGrand of Kelso, aunt of the groom.
Flower girl was Lanica Kluesner of Springfield, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Dawson Eftink of Gordonville, nephew of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 28 at Kelso City Hall.
Mrs. Kluesner is a 2006 graduate of Delta High School, and expects to graduate from Southeast Missouri State University in May. She is employed at Southeast Hospital.
Kluesner is a 2004 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. He is employed by Dale Kluesner and Sons Construction.
The couple is residing in Kelso.