- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Schmidt - Seabaugh
Sarah Marie Schmidt and Jeremy Edward Seabaugh were married Oct. 8, 2011, at Salem Lutheran Church in Farrar, Mo. The Revs. Roger Abernathy of Farrar and Robert Schneider of Evansville, Ind., performed the ceremony. Organist was Robyn Koenig of Farrar, pianist was Emily Bounds of Washington, Mo., and guitarist was Robert Rafferty of Jackson. Soloists were Rachel and Abbie Versemann of St. Peters, Mo., cousins of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Richard and Karen Schmidt of Farrar. The groom is the son of Garry and Gail Seabaugh of Jackson.
Maid of honor was Sasha Myers of Uniontown, Mo. Bridesmaids were Brittany Schmidt of Perryville; Ashley Seabaugh of Jackson, sister of the groom; Rachel Bachmann of Uniontown and Katie Lorenz of Altenburg, Mo., cousins of the bride; Leah Ford of Friedheim; Kara Versemann of Perryville and Emily Miesner of Frohna, Mo., cousins of the bride. Junior bridesmaid was Courtney Lohmann, daughter of David and Christi Lohmann of Perryville and cousin of the bride.
Brent Blechle of Oak Ridge was best man. Groomsmen were Derrick Friese of Daisy, cousin of the groom; Curt Kuehn of Jackson; Richard Jaco of Jackson, cousin of the groom; Tony Becker of Jackson; Jonathan Schmidt of Farrar, brother of the bride; Steven Ford of Friedheim; and Shane Carlson of Jackson. Ushers were Steven Ford and Shane Carlson.
Flower girl was Makayla Braeuner, daughter of Michael and Rachel Braeuner of Frohna and cousin of the bride. Ringbearers were Clayton Lohmann and Brandon Blechle. Clayton is the son of David and Christi Lohmann and cousin of the bride. Brandon is the son of Brent Blechle of Oak Ridge and Alisia Peel of Perryville and godson of the bride and groom.
Miniature bride was Alexis Blechle, daughter of Brent Blechle and Alisia Peel and goddaughter of the bride and groom. Miniature groom was Dalton Lohmann, son of David and Christi Lohmann and cousin and godson of the bride.
Guest book and program attendants were Janelle Mantz of Farrar and Emily Brown of Perryville.
The reception and dance was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
Mrs. Seabaugh is employed at Saint Francis Medical Center.
The groom is employed at William Nobbe in Jackson and United Parcel Service in Scott City.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple is residing in Jackson.