- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 4/20/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Patrick W. Chesteen, 33, of Millersville received a summons for operating a motor vehicle with an expired license.
* Joseph W. Kilhafner, 32, 403 N. High St., received a summons for trespassing.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 4200 block of Smith Trail.
* Trespassing was reported in the 100 block of West Mary Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.