The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Patrick W. Chesteen, 33, of Millersville received a summons for operating a motor vehicle with an expired license.
* Joseph W. Kilhafner, 32, 403 N. High St., received a summons for trespassing.
* Theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 4200 block of Smith Trail.
* Trespassing was reported in the 100 block of West Mary Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.