- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)3
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)4
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Good Samaritan: Lucinda Myers
I found your front page story on ground control interesting concerning trash
We probably have the most dedicated employee that picks up trash every day
on one of the worst littered streets in Cape at 500 William.
Lucinda Myers. She set up a program years ago where MoDOT provides the bags.
Lucinda emails the city when a bag is ready to pick up. Cindy also enjoys
picking up trash when she walks after work in the evening in and around her
neighborhood. She receives many thank you comments from the residents and
one lady told her last week that she has inspired her granddaughter to get
her to walk and pick up trash too. Cindy has been doing this for years.