- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Good Samaritan: Lucinda Myers
I found your front page story on ground control interesting concerning trash
We probably have the most dedicated employee that picks up trash every day
on one of the worst littered streets in Cape at 500 William.
Lucinda Myers. She set up a program years ago where MoDOT provides the bags.
Lucinda emails the city when a bag is ready to pick up. Cindy also enjoys
picking up trash when she walks after work in the evening in and around her
neighborhood. She receives many thank you comments from the residents and
one lady told her last week that she has inspired her granddaughter to get
her to walk and pick up trash too. Cindy has been doing this for years.