- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
TTTT Wake Up Call: UN Is Attacking Your Freedom
Our next monthly meeting (Third Tuesday Tea Time) will be held this coming Tuesday at 6:30pm at the Cape Girardeau Public Library. More information at www.CapeCountyTeaParty.org/tttt.
Our speaker will be Ray Cunio who will update us on the United Nations' attempt to take over and control property rights, land rights, water rights, electrical consumption, food, education, air conditioning, communication, ad fossil fuel consumption within the U.S. and throughout the world... ...Agenda 21. No one will be free from the watchful eye of the UN tracking System.
Here is some starter information on Agenda 21:
Our friends from at "We the People - St. Francois County" the Farmington area Conservative Group is bringing a great display with a mountain of information on the nefarious Agenda 21.
We hope to see you there!