- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
TTTT Wake Up Call: UN Is Attacking Your Freedom
Our next monthly meeting (Third Tuesday Tea Time) will be held this coming Tuesday at 6:30pm at the Cape Girardeau Public Library. More information at www.CapeCountyTeaParty.org/tttt.
Our speaker will be Ray Cunio who will update us on the United Nations' attempt to take over and control property rights, land rights, water rights, electrical consumption, food, education, air conditioning, communication, ad fossil fuel consumption within the U.S. and throughout the world... ...Agenda 21. No one will be free from the watchful eye of the UN tracking System.
Here is some starter information on Agenda 21:
Our friends from at "We the People - St. Francois County" the Farmington area Conservative Group is bringing a great display with a mountain of information on the nefarious Agenda 21.
We hope to see you there!