- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
TTTT Wake Up Call: UN Is Attacking Your Freedom
Our next monthly meeting (Third Tuesday Tea Time) will be held this coming Tuesday at 6:30pm at the Cape Girardeau Public Library. More information at www.CapeCountyTeaParty.org/tttt.
Our speaker will be Ray Cunio who will update us on the United Nations' attempt to take over and control property rights, land rights, water rights, electrical consumption, food, education, air conditioning, communication, ad fossil fuel consumption within the U.S. and throughout the world... ...Agenda 21. No one will be free from the watchful eye of the UN tracking System.
Here is some starter information on Agenda 21:
Our friends from at "We the People - St. Francois County" the Farmington area Conservative Group is bringing a great display with a mountain of information on the nefarious Agenda 21.
We hope to see you there!