- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
TTTT Wake Up Call: UN Is Attacking Your Freedom
Our next monthly meeting (Third Tuesday Tea Time) will be held this coming Tuesday at 6:30pm at the Cape Girardeau Public Library. More information at www.CapeCountyTeaParty.org/tttt.
Our speaker will be Ray Cunio who will update us on the United Nations' attempt to take over and control property rights, land rights, water rights, electrical consumption, food, education, air conditioning, communication, ad fossil fuel consumption within the U.S. and throughout the world... ...Agenda 21. No one will be free from the watchful eye of the UN tracking System.
Here is some starter information on Agenda 21:
Our friends from at "We the People - St. Francois County" the Farmington area Conservative Group is bringing a great display with a mountain of information on the nefarious Agenda 21.
We hope to see you there!