Cape Girardeau police report 4/16/12
Monday, April 16, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Christopher O'Kelly, age not given, 224 N. Lorimier St., was arrested on a warrant of commitment.
* Jason A. Schaper, age not given, 1525 N. Water St., was arrested on a warrant.
* Portia N. Lane, age not given, 540 S. Frederick St., was arrested on two warrants.
* Melanie A. Bolin, age not given, 1617 Whitener St., was arrested on two warrants.
* Rhodes 101, 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Khol's, 315 Shirley Drive, reported a theft/shoplifting.
* Electronics were reported stolen from a vehicle at 1016 N. West End Blvd.
* Medication was reported stolen from 1100 N. West End Blvd.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 1710 N. Sprigg St.
* Fraudulent use of a credit device was reported at 2839 Whitener St.