- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape Girardeau police report 4/15/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Samantha R. Berryman, 520 N. Fountain St., No. 3, was arrested on suspicion of stealing at 724 Broadway.
* Kimberly J. Farmer, no age given, of Chaffee, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of failure to display license plates.
* Mitchell Bryant, 26, of Jackson was arrested on a Scott County warrant for failure to appear in court.
* Machaela B. Durham, 20, 1006 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of resisting arrest and making a false declaration.
* A 32-year-old man was placed on an intoxication hold.
* Gregory Westermayer, 31, of Festus, Mo., received a summons for excessive weed growth at 822 William St.
* License plates were reported stolen from a vehicle at 114 Bloomfield St.
* Ammunition was reported stolen from a vehicle at 1023 Scherer Lane.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Identity theft was reported.
* A patio umbrella was reported stolen at 1629 Westwood Drive.
* BiState, 621 S. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at Sprigg and Maple streets.
* License plates were reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Burglary and stealing were reported.
* A subject was taken into protective custody.
* A subject was injured in a fall while trespassing on North Main Street.
* Interference with child custody was reported.
* Tampering with computer data was reported.
* A warrant of commitment was reported at 40 S. Sprigg St.
* Forgery was reported.
Cape Girardeau County
The Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* David W. Becker, 22, of Cape Girardeau was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Alan W. Niswonger, 53, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of armed criminal action, domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Misty F. Wildhaber, 25, of Jackson was arrested on a warrant for probation violation for fraudulent use of a credit device.
* William R. Geiser, 58, of Dutchtown was arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.