- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Lee Crisler and Whitney Lyn LaValle of Jackson, Southeast Hospital, 12:51 a.m. Wednesday, April 4, 2012. Name, Westin Levi. Weight, 8 pounds. Third child, second son. Mrs. LaValle is the former Whitney Wade, daughter of Mark and Sherrie Wade of New Madrid, Mo. She is a registered nurse at Southeast. LaValle is the son of Bobby and Linda LaValle of New Madrid. He is a certified registered nurse anesthetist at Southeast.
Daughter to Shawn Ellery Stevens and Caitlyn Alexandria Cotner of Scott City, Southeast Hospital, 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, April 4, 2012. Name, Ryliegh Nichole. Weight, 5 pounds, 14 ounces. Third child, first daughter. Ms. Cotner is the daughter of Tamara and Chris Crider of Scott City, and the late John Cotner. She is a cashier at Steak-N-Shake. Stevens is the son of Arthur Stevens of Benton, Mo., and Patricia and Vernon Whisler of Salem, Ill. He is a cashier at Boomland.
Son to Robert Anthony Rambo and Amber Nichole Parker of Chaffee, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 9:22 a.m. Wednesday, April 4, 2012. Name, Robert James. Weight, 6 pounds, 15 ounces. Seventh child, third son. Ms. Parker is the former Amber Rister, daughter of Steven Rister of Chaffee and Tammy Hanna of San Antonio.
Daughter to Christopher Micheal Robinson and Lesley Dawn Mobbs of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 12:27 a.m. Friday, April 6, 2012. Name, Sophia Anne. Weight, 8 pounds, 1 ounce. Fourth child, second daughter. Ms. Mobbs is the former Lesley Martin, daughter of Robert and Barbara Martin of Cape Girardeau. She is employed at Burger King. Robinson is the son of Peggy Owens of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Bella Italia.
Daughter to Philip Allen Edgecombe and Hilary Elise Peterson of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 3:13 p.m. Friday, April 6, 2012. Name, Vian Elise. Weight, 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Ms. Peterson is the daughter of Jay and Cheryl Peterson of Chicago. She is a dance instructor at Southeast Missouri State University. Edgecombe is the son of David and Elizabeth Edgecombe of Anchorage, Alaska. He is a dance instructor at Southeast.
Son to Steven Thomas and Samantha Nichole Cox of Oran, Mo., Southeast Hospital, 8:16 p.m. Friday, April 6, 2012. Name, Asher Thomas. Weight, 8 pounds, 8 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Cox is the former Samantha Roslen, daughter of Gil and Marcia Roslen of Oran. She is assistant director of nursing at Fountainbleau Lodge. Cox is the son of Vanessa Cox of Cape Girardeau and Tommy Cox Jr.
Son to Marc Douglas Whiteside and Amanda Kathleen O'Dell of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Hospital, 6:16 a.m. Saturday, April 7, 2012. Name, Landon Marc. Weight, 7 pounds, 14 ounces. Second child, first son. Ms. O'Dell is the daughter of Ron O'Dell of Crofton, Md., and Kathy Litke of Pendleton, S.C. She is employed at Semo Options Inc. Whiteside is the son of Martin Paul Whiteside of Sedgewickville, Mo., and Wanda Mcgee of Cape Girardeau. He is employed at Southeast.