- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Odis Edward Shultz, 49, of Scott City passed away Monday, April 9, 2012, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, after a brief fight with cancer.
Left on earth to cherish him is a son, Justen of Scott City; two daughters, Sierra of Cape Girardeau, Elisabeth Morris of Durant, Okla.; a brother, Herman of Scott City; two sisters, Margie (Sam) Pequeno of Scott City, Rose Pickett of Arlington, Texas; three nieces, Jessica Bolt, Sarah and Samantha Pequeno; a nephew, Christopher Pequeno; and seven great-nieces and nephews.
We will love and miss you forever.
A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday at Scott City First Family and Youth Worship Center.
Announcement courtesy of Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel.