- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
who's neXt 4/12/12
* The following students have been awarded scholarships to attend Southeast Missouri State University for the 2012-2013 academic year: Rebecca Beal of Zalma, Mo., and Alexa Hileman of Wolf Lake, Ill., received the Community College Scholarship; Neelye Blue of Advance, Mo., Stephen Killen of Cape Girardeau, Taylor Glueck of Scott City and Josiah Stovall of Bell City, Mo., all received the Regents' Scholarship; Jenna Cummins of Scott City and Courtney Seabaugh of Oak Ridge received the President's Scholarship and Missouri Leadership Award; Seth Landewee of Leopold, Mo., received the Missouri Beta Scholarship; Neilan Bradley of Cape Girardeau received the President's Plus Scholarship and Missouri Leadership Award; Dru Haertling of Jackson received the President's Scholarship; Mason Hayward of Cobden, Ill., received the Governor's Scholarship-MSEP.
* Caitlyn Bess of Millersville and Philip Schuchardt of Cape Girardeau received the Truman Leadership Scholarship to attend Truman State University in Kirksville, Mo.
* Danielle Robbins of Cape Girardeau was named to the St. Louis College of Pharmacy's dean's list for the fall 2011 semester.
* Susan Matthews of Cape Girardeau was nominated for the University of Missouri Nursing Alumni Organization's Registered Nurse-Bachelor of Science in Nursing Student Award for Overall Excellence from the MU Sinclair School of Nursing.
-- From staff reports