- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)26
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)8
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 4/12/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jessica L. Cespedes, 17, of Wappapello, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Claire's, 3049 William St.
* John B. Davis, 51, 329 S. Ellis St., received a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Jackie D. Conklin III, 23, 1127 N. Middle St., Apt. A, received a summons for a noise violation.
* Bruce K. Huffman, 51, of Advance, Mo., received a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 1428 Whitener St.
* An animal bite was reported.