- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau police report 4/12/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jessica L. Cespedes, 17, of Wappapello, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Claire's, 3049 William St.
* John B. Davis, 51, 329 S. Ellis St., received a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Jackie D. Conklin III, 23, 1127 N. Middle St., Apt. A, received a summons for a noise violation.
* Bruce K. Huffman, 51, of Advance, Mo., received a summons for excessive weed growth.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 Kingshighway, reported fuel stolen.
* Bi-State, 612 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 1428 Whitener St.
* An animal bite was reported.