- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
King - Lutkewitte
Deidre Emily King and James William Lutkewitte were married Sept. 24, 2011, at Epiphany of Our Lord Catholic Church in St. Louis. The Rev. Tom Pastorius performed the ceremony. Harpist was Terri Langerak of St. Louis, and soloist was Dale Rauh of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Ricky and Lynda King of Jackson. The groom is the son of Jim and Maryalice Lutkewitte of St. Louis.
Matron of honor was Erika King-Hann of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Ashley Humphries of St. Louis, cousin of the bride; Meredith Peirick of St. Louis, Angela Richter of Mascoutah, Ill., and Stefani Steinway of St. Louis.
Dan Scher of St. Louis, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Patrick Hogan of St. Louis, Mike Leake of Denver, Colo., Jack Fleming and Patrick Steinway of St. Louis. Ushers were Kevin Hann, brother-in-law of the bride; Jim Boehm and Rob Fisher, brothers-in-law of the groom, all of St. Louis.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Hendri's in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 22 at Del Pietros in St. Louis.
Mrs. Lutkewitte is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in international business from Southeast Missouri University, and a master's in supply chain management and global logistics from St. Louis University in 2010. She is a supply planning specialist at Brown Shoe.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of St. Louis University High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business management from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2006. He is an employee benefits account executive with MetLife.
After a wedding trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, the couple is residing in St. Louis.