- Authorities: Infant left in car, dies in Cape Girardeau County (8/13/18)
- Oran police chief spanked boy; MSHP filed assault report; no charges followed (8/9/18)11
- Highway patrol finds missing video sought by defense in Sikeston murder case (8/11/18)1
- A new sheriff in town: Ruth Ann Dickerson takes over in interim role (8/14/18)1
- SEMO native gets Bootheel clicking (8/9/18)
- Prop A draws 'no' votes from area Republicans (8/13/18)17
- Police: Stalking claim at Jackson park deemed misunderstood prank (8/14/18)
- 34 sick from Perry County salmonella outbreak (8/14/18)1
- Decoration for Education: Teachers personalize education space for students (8/11/18)
- Cape city looks to auction metal detector, soda machine and other items at former police station (8/10/18)
King - Lutkewitte
Deidre Emily King and James William Lutkewitte were married Sept. 24, 2011, at Epiphany of Our Lord Catholic Church in St. Louis. The Rev. Tom Pastorius performed the ceremony. Harpist was Terri Langerak of St. Louis, and soloist was Dale Rauh of Jackson.
The bride is the daughter of Ricky and Lynda King of Jackson. The groom is the son of Jim and Maryalice Lutkewitte of St. Louis.
Matron of honor was Erika King-Hann of St. Louis, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Ashley Humphries of St. Louis, cousin of the bride; Meredith Peirick of St. Louis, Angela Richter of Mascoutah, Ill., and Stefani Steinway of St. Louis.
Dan Scher of St. Louis, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man. Groomsmen were Patrick Hogan of St. Louis, Mike Leake of Denver, Colo., Jack Fleming and Patrick Steinway of St. Louis. Ushers were Kevin Hann, brother-in-law of the bride; Jim Boehm and Rob Fisher, brothers-in-law of the groom, all of St. Louis.
A dinner and dance reception was held at Hendri's in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 22 at Del Pietros in St. Louis.
Mrs. Lutkewitte is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in international business from Southeast Missouri University, and a master's in supply chain management and global logistics from St. Louis University in 2010. She is a supply planning specialist at Brown Shoe.
The groom is a 2002 graduate of St. Louis University High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business management from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2006. He is an employee benefits account executive with MetLife.
After a wedding trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, the couple is residing in St. Louis.