- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Griffith - Riley
Stephanie Lee Griffith and Jason Trent Riley were married Sept. 10, 2011, at St. Mary's Cathedral. The Rev. Tom Kiefer performed the ceremony. Violinist was Liesl Schoenberger, and organist and pianist was Leann Hendrix. Cantor was Lisa Simmons.
The bride is the daughter of Deborah Welker of Cape Girardeau and Rick Griffith of Millersville. The groom is the son of Mark and Cathy Riley of Hannibal, Mo.
Maid of honor was Laura Caszatt of Orlando, Fla., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Katie Riley of Columbia, Mo., sister-in-law of the groom, and Lisa Jerden of Chesterfield, Mo.
Eric Riley of Columbia was his brother's best man. Groomsmen were Tad Wasowicz of Fort Myers, Fla., and Eric Caszatt of Orlando, brother-in-law of the bride.
Flower girl was Sophia Cowan, daughter of Jeff and Amy Cowan of St. Louis and cousin of the groom.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 9 at Celebrations.
Mrs. Riley is a 2003 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. She received a bachelor of science in nursing from the University of Missouri-Columbia in 2007, and a master of science in nursing with specialty of family nurse practitioner from St. Louis University in 2009. She is a nurse practitioner at Brain and Neurospine Clinic of Missouri.
The groom is a 2005 graduate of Hannibal High School. He received bachelor and master degrees of health professions in diagnostic medical ultrasound from UMC in 2009 and 2010, respectively. He is a sonographer at Cardiovascular Consultants.
After a wedding trip to Hawaii, the couple is residing in Jackson.