- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
T-6 "Texan 2" at KCGI
Along with the CH-47's, we also had this Air Force T-6 "Texan 2" drop in for a refuel. The guys were headed for Niagara Falls, on a training mission from Shepard AFB in Texas. This turbine-engined trainer is replacing the familiar T-34c in all 3 service branches.
The crews open the various panels on the plane to allow the components around the engine to cool while the plane is being fueled.