- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)36
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
- Benton man accused of statutory rape, selling pot (10/20/16)1
T-6 "Texan 2" at KCGI
Along with the CH-47's, we also had this Air Force T-6 "Texan 2" drop in for a refuel. The guys were headed for Niagara Falls, on a training mission from Shepard AFB in Texas. This turbine-engined trainer is replacing the familiar T-34c in all 3 service branches.
The crews open the various panels on the plane to allow the components around the engine to cool while the plane is being fueled.