- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Driver charged with manslaughter in crash that killed 2 (9/27/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)9
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Planning, design puts renovations of H-H building into hotel on hold (9/26/16)5
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Woman accused of pushing Wal-Mart employee after theft (9/27/16)
T-6 "Texan 2" at KCGI
Along with the CH-47's, we also had this Air Force T-6 "Texan 2" drop in for a refuel. The guys were headed for Niagara Falls, on a training mission from Shepard AFB in Texas. This turbine-engined trainer is replacing the familiar T-34c in all 3 service branches.
The crews open the various panels on the plane to allow the components around the engine to cool while the plane is being fueled.