- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Alaska-Bound CH-47 Helicopter's refuel at KCGI
These Hercules/Chinook CH-47 Helicopters were picked up by their crews in Savannah, Georgia, and are on their way to Wainwright, Alaska...a trip that they estimate will take them 7 days.
They were loaded heavy with crew gear, and trying to manage the aircraft's weight, so each took only a measly 700+ gallons of our fine Jet-A fuel. Really thirsty Chinooks can empty our 2200 gallon truck REAL fast, and make us do runs to the fuel farm between fill-ups!