- Author of Waller's manuscript rewarded for helping feds (1/13/18)
- Police: Man dies from self-inflicted gunshot after standoff in south Cape (1/14/18)3
- Here's what's being built next to Chick-fil-A in Cape (1/18/18)1
- Word to your superintendent: Glass rocks Vanilla Ice parody to announce cancellation (1/13/18)3
- Poultry in motion: 4-H participants take first in nation with barbecue skills (1/13/18)1
- Cape lands new summer-league baseball team; Capaha Field to see major upgrades (1/20/18)7
- 3 mayor candidates in Scott City; former mayor Porch files for council seat (1/18/18)
My Great Niece Ellie loved playing the new "P-Bone", a plastic trombone. My brother Mike is her grandpa and he first taught her how to buzz her lips. Then he held the trombone for her, and she could get the sound. It was hilarious. She absolutely loved it. The tone was far from beautiful, but she was intrigued with how she could make something so loud.