- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape Girardeau ADHD Support to Meet
The Cape Girardeau ADHD Support Group will hold its first meeting on May 19th at the Cape Girardeau Public Library from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. The meeting is open to anyone who is affected by ADHD. This meeting will provide an opportunity to get to know each other, share resources and decide what areas the group would like to focus on in the future.
For further information please contact Terry Kinder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-200-6585.