- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Cape Girardeau ADHD Support to Meet
The Cape Girardeau ADHD Support Group will hold its first meeting on May 19th at the Cape Girardeau Public Library from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. The meeting is open to anyone who is affected by ADHD. This meeting will provide an opportunity to get to know each other, share resources and decide what areas the group would like to focus on in the future.
For further information please contact Terry Kinder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-200-6585.