- Peter Kinder resigns federal agency post, concludes position unnecessary and waste of tax dollars (6/16/18)2
- Stormy Daniels to visit East Cape Girardeau (6/13/18)20
- Longtime downtown Cape bartender Marcellus Jones remembered by friends (6/12/18)2
- A community rallies behind Honorable Young Men's Club (6/16/18)1
- Couple charged in beating death at Brick's (6/13/18)
- Southeast to spend $150,000 to refresh brand with Ohio firm (6/19/18)6
- New urban dance studio opens on Broadway (6/15/18)2
- Jackson natives compete in 260-mile canoe race (6/16/18)1
- Feeding deer in Bollinger, Cape and Perry counties prohibited soon to help curb spread of CWD (6/13/18)7
- New Zaxby's restaurant open in Cape (6/13/18)3
Cape Girardeau ADHD Support to Meet
The Cape Girardeau ADHD Support Group will hold its first meeting on May 19th at the Cape Girardeau Public Library from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. The meeting is open to anyone who is affected by ADHD. This meeting will provide an opportunity to get to know each other, share resources and decide what areas the group would like to focus on in the future.
For further information please contact Terry Kinder at email@example.com or 573-200-6585.