- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- TJ's Burgers, Wings & Pizza expands with dining area in Fruitland (2/16/18)
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)6
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Jackson schools purchased former orchard land, will lease for farming for now (2/15/18)
Cape Girardeau ADHD Support to Meet
The Cape Girardeau ADHD Support Group will hold its first meeting on May 19th at the Cape Girardeau Public Library from 1:00 - 3:00 PM. The meeting is open to anyone who is affected by ADHD. This meeting will provide an opportunity to get to know each other, share resources and decide what areas the group would like to focus on in the future.
For further information please contact Terry Kinder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573-200-6585.