- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)18
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
REYNOLDSVILLE, Ill. -- George E. Tucker, 88, of Addison, Ill., formerly of Reynoldsville, passed away Wednesday, April 4, 2012.
He was born Oct. 1, 1923, in Reynoldsville, to Francis and Olie Darway Tucker.
George served his country proudly in the U.S. Army.
He enjoyed the outdoors and camping.
He is survived by his children, Brenda Myracle (Joe), Rick Tucker (Dawn), Robin Sikora (Richard); and grandchildren, Nicole, Aaron, Stormi, Kyle and Dylan.
He was preceded in death July 14, 2002, by his wife, Erma Palmer Tucker, whom he married in 1946; twin daughters in 1949; and siblings, Edward, Thomas, Lawrence, Ethyl, Margaret and May.
Visitation will be from 10 a.m. to service time Saturday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home in Cape Girardeau.
The funeral will be at noon Saturday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Lindsey Cemetery in McClure, Ill., with full military rites.
Online condolences may be shared at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.