- Woman's post about 'Back the Blue' sign in Jackson coffee shop prompts firing from nearby bar (8/15/17)11
- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
Beads for a Cause
Southpass Beads in Cobden, IL, will donate 15% of your purchase to The Women's Center on April 13, 14 and 15! Memory Charm necklace class on April 13 from 12-2, Chair Massages by Cherry Connolly available on April 14 from 12-5 pm, and Beadmaking demo by Larry Hesterberg on April 15 from 12-5 pm. The Women's Center serves Franklin, Jackson, Johnson, Perry, Saline, Union and Williamson counties in Illinois.
The shop is located in Cobden at 203 East Ash Street, on the corner of East Ash and Jefferson, across the street from the Presbyterian Church and a block east of Front Street.
For more information, contact the shop at 618-893-6170, or stop by the shop Thursday through Sunday between 12:00 and 6:00 pm. Additional information at https://www.facebook.com/events/196878343754215/.