- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Beads for a Cause
Southpass Beads in Cobden, IL, will donate 15% of your purchase to The Women's Center on April 13, 14 and 15! Memory Charm necklace class on April 13 from 12-2, Chair Massages by Cherry Connolly available on April 14 from 12-5 pm, and Beadmaking demo by Larry Hesterberg on April 15 from 12-5 pm. The Women's Center serves Franklin, Jackson, Johnson, Perry, Saline, Union and Williamson counties in Illinois.
The shop is located in Cobden at 203 East Ash Street, on the corner of East Ash and Jefferson, across the street from the Presbyterian Church and a block east of Front Street.
For more information, contact the shop at 618-893-6170, or stop by the shop Thursday through Sunday between 12:00 and 6:00 pm. Additional information at https://www.facebook.com/events/19687834....