- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
Beads for a Cause
Southpass Beads in Cobden, IL, will donate 15% of your purchase to The Women's Center on April 13, 14 and 15! Memory Charm necklace class on April 13 from 12-2, Chair Massages by Cherry Connolly available on April 14 from 12-5 pm, and Beadmaking demo by Larry Hesterberg on April 15 from 12-5 pm. The Women's Center serves Franklin, Jackson, Johnson, Perry, Saline, Union and Williamson counties in Illinois.
The shop is located in Cobden at 203 East Ash Street, on the corner of East Ash and Jefferson, across the street from the Presbyterian Church and a block east of Front Street.
For more information, contact the shop at 618-893-6170, or stop by the shop Thursday through Sunday between 12:00 and 6:00 pm. Additional information at https://www.facebook.com/events/19687834....