- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Beads for a Cause
Southpass Beads in Cobden, IL, will donate 15% of your purchase to The Women's Center on April 13, 14 and 15! Memory Charm necklace class on April 13 from 12-2, Chair Massages by Cherry Connolly available on April 14 from 12-5 pm, and Beadmaking demo by Larry Hesterberg on April 15 from 12-5 pm. The Women's Center serves Franklin, Jackson, Johnson, Perry, Saline, Union and Williamson counties in Illinois.
The shop is located in Cobden at 203 East Ash Street, on the corner of East Ash and Jefferson, across the street from the Presbyterian Church and a block east of Front Street.
For more information, contact the shop at 618-893-6170, or stop by the shop Thursday through Sunday between 12:00 and 6:00 pm. Additional information at https://www.facebook.com/events/19687834....