- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)24
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)6
- Men who pulled father, son from burning car near Naylor honored by highway patrol (12/1/16)
Beads for a Cause
Southpass Beads in Cobden, IL, will donate 15% of your purchase to The Women's Center on April 13, 14 and 15! Memory Charm necklace class on April 13 from 12-2, Chair Massages by Cherry Connolly available on April 14 from 12-5 pm, and Beadmaking demo by Larry Hesterberg on April 15 from 12-5 pm. The Women's Center serves Franklin, Jackson, Johnson, Perry, Saline, Union and Williamson counties in Illinois.
The shop is located in Cobden at 203 East Ash Street, on the corner of East Ash and Jefferson, across the street from the Presbyterian Church and a block east of Front Street.
For more information, contact the shop at 618-893-6170, or stop by the shop Thursday through Sunday between 12:00 and 6:00 pm. Additional information at https://www.facebook.com/events/19687834....