- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Imo's Pizza will be added to Rhodes 101 convenience store in Jackson (1/10/17)16
- Wallingford proposes bill to collect sales taxes on online purchases (1/11/17)30
Congratulations to Braves
Recently we had the privilege to serve as team hosts for the Scott County Central Braves during the 2012 Show-Me Showdown. We spent time with the coaches, players, cheerleaders and fans at practice sessions and state tournament games. We were truly impressed with their excellent behavior and attention to why they were in Columbia -- to win another championship!
We congratulate these young men and women for serving as distinguished representatives of their community, school, parents and especially themselves. It was our pleasure to see the Scott County Central youth in such a positive manner, and everyone should be proud of them.
Hope to see everyone in Columbia again next year.
GEORGE AND RAELENE DERRIEUX,