- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Shelia Bain, 64, of Sikeston died Tuesday, April 3, 2012, at her home.
She was born Sept. 18, 1947, in Cairo, Ill., daughter of the late Bryan and Elsia Mae Collier Layne.
Shelia was a member of Fellowship Baptist Church. She had been employed as a teller and also worked in the loan department of Montgomery Bank 17 years.
She is survived by a son, Greg Bain II of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, Stephanie Angle Sloan of Bertrand, Mo.; a sister, Patricia Lange of Jackson; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 7 p.m. Friday at Ponder Funeral Home.
Online condolences may be sent at www.ponderfuneralhome.com.