Jackson police and fire report 4/4/12
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 15-year-old was arrested on suspicion of simple assault.
* Kimbra M. Luebbers, 55, of Cape Girardeau received a summons for possession of stolen property, failure to register a motor vehicle and driving while suspended.
* Karen A. Elledge, 60, 194 Sunrise Drive, received a summons for unlawful disposal of brush, debris, yard waste and similar materials.
* An assault was reported in the 500 block of North Hope Street.
* Theft was reported in the 1000 block of South Hope Street.
* Theft was reported in the 200 block of South Bast Street.
* Theft was reported in the 800 block of East Adams Street.
* Domestic disturbance was reported in the 600 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 2600 block of Mansfield Place.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on Cherokee Street.