Cape Girardeau police report 4/4/12
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Amanda R. McMillan, 21, 343 N. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving while suspended, having expired license plates and failing to maintain a single lane.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of following too closely, driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an accident.
* Three subjects were in custody pending formal charges of unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Justin C. Spitzer, 19, 1104 William St., was arrested on a Jefferson City, Mo., warrant for parole violation.
* Shanika L. Newsom, 26, 3130 Themis St., No. 3, was arrested on suspicion of property damage.
* Terrance K.D. Hamilton, 20, 1015 Bloomfield St., was arrested on suspicion of a noise violation.
* A 16-year-old boy was taken into custody on suspicion of unlawful use of a weapon and resisting arrest.
* Bryant E. Gant, 46, 3038 Westfield Drive, No. 114, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
* Dinah M. Wyatt, 19, 1555 Amblewood Drive, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Shavion S. Reed, 19, 506 S. Henderson Ave., was arrested on suspicion of a noise violation.
* Jonathan H. Davis, 29, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of false declaration.
* Rakeia S. Twiggs, 29, 317 Merriwether St., was arrested on a Jefferson County warrant for failure to appear, a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation and three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to pay fines and failure to appear for failure to pay fines.
* Jimmy C. White, 50, 501 S. Middle St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to register as a sex offender.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault, burglary and property damage.
* Antoine M.J. Smith, 23, and Derrick L. Smith, 23, both of 1527 New Madrid St., received summonses for nuisance party.
* Brittany N. Killian, 25, 3100 Pioneer Drive, No. 32, and Dillon R. Farrar, 20, of Gordonville received summonses for stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Assault and property damage were reported.
* A burglary and damage to a window were reported at 3245 Bordeau Drive.
* A library card and keys were reported stolen at 711 Clark Ave.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 1900 Thilenius St.
* A bicycle was reported stolen at 805 N. Park St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 200 East Rodney Drive.
* The theft of a 2000 white 1500 GMC pickup truck and damage to a chain-link fence were reported at 80 N. Broadview St.
* A cellphone was reported stolen at 724 Broadway.
* An air conditioner was reported stolen at 513 N. Fountain St.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kings- highway, reported gasoline stolen.
* A GPS unit was reported stolen at 1002 Hickory St.
* Damage to a sliding-glass door was reported at 709 Albert St.
* Damage to a window was reported at 1124 Cousin St.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 1103 S. Sprigg St.
* Damage to a vehicle was reported at 20 N. Main St.
* Unlawful use of a weapon and damage to a window, drywall, shutters and a tapestry were reported at 2734 Hawthorne Road.
* Harassment was reported.
* Animal at large was reported.
Southeast Missouri State University
The Department of Public Safety released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Ricky N. Crumpton, 23, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., received a summons for driving while intoxicated.
* Burglary and property damage were reported at Academic Hall.