Two members of the Chaffee City Council were unseated in Tuesday's election.
Write-in candidate Bob Sullivan and Ronald Eichhorn, both of whom were previously on the city council, defeated incumbents Douglas Sutterfield and Jack Nordin.
In Ward 2, Sullivan beat Sutterfield receiving 98 votes to Sutterfield's nine votes. Eichhorn defeated Jack Nordin 96 to 30.
Sutterfield and Nordin were among council members who voted to fire police chief Jim Chambers after a police officer shot a Chaffee family's dog in February. Chambers was fired last month.
Police records revealed that Chambers, along with Chaffee Mayor Steve Loucks, suggested shooting the dog, and that Chambers later told a dispatcher to withhold the information from the family.
Sullivan has previously served on the council.
"The citizens are not happy with the way the things are going," Sullivan said.
Sullivan said he decided to become a write-in candidate because he was not happy with the way the city was operating lately, and the dog shooting incident was part of that.
Unopposed Chaffee council candidates Ann Whistler and Ronald Davis were re-elected.
Other Scott County election results include:
* Jonathan McNeely was elected mayor of Morley with 58.9 percent of the vote, defeating Ron Gardiner. McNeely received 89 votes to Gardiner's 62 votes.
* Tim Fodge and Marlin O'Neal were elected Morley aldermen at large. Fodge polled the most votes with 72, while O'Neal came in second with 63 votes. Jared J. Massey received 62 votes, Adam Graves 55 and Calvin Brown 30.
* In Advance, Carol Blanton won the Ward 2 seat on the board of aldermen with 46 votes over Tom Schmidt, who polled 33 votes.
* Perryville Alderman Paul R. "Butch" Flentge was defeated by Prince E. Hudson, who received 64 percent of the vote. Hudson polled 162 votes to win the Ward 3 seat while Flentge received 90 votes.
* Curt Buerck was re-elected to his Ward 2 seat on the Perryville Board of Aldermen. Challenger Steven Keller received 97 votes to Buerck's 125 votes.
* Stephen C. Rozier was elected to the Perry County Memorial Hospital Board with 84 percent of the vote. A total of 1,141 ballots were cast for Rozier and 212 were cast for Ali Dibooglu.
Cape Girardeau County
* Jason Deckard and Mia Anglin were elected to the Allenville board of trustees. Deckard received 22 votes, Anglin received 9 votes and Michael C. Sweet received one vote.
* Harold Looney was elected Delta mayor with 62 percent of the vote. He defeated Carol Collins who polled 34 votes to Looney's 56 votes.
* Kay Keesee was elected Delta collector. Keese received 57 votes, while Dale Hobeck received 34 votes.
* Evelyn Nussbaum was elected Delta's Ward 1 alderman with 54 percent of the vote. Nussbaum received 27 votes and Curtis Keesee received 23 votes.
* Andy Renner was elected to the Fruitland Area Fire Protection District Board with 58 percent of the votes. Renner polled 361 votes, while Dennis Koeberl received 259 votes.
* Kristin Parker and Oscar Smith were elected to the Dutchtown Board of Trustees. Parker received 12 votes, while Smith received 8 votes. Jerry Mowery received 6 votes.
* J.D. King and Rebecca Wright were elected to the Gordonville board of trustees. A third trustee will be selected from 30 write-in votes received. These will not be counted until election results are certified on Thursday, said Cape Girardeau County Clerk Kara Clark Summers.