- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)12
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)12
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
2012 Teen Conference
These Cape Girardeau County 4-H Members attended the 2012 4-H Teen Conference held in Columbia MO on March 24-25.
Front Row L-R: Victoria Kobak, Joshua Koenig, and Brent Seyer.
Back Row L-R: Nick Fosse, Blake Kasten, Sara Gholson, Belinda Strack, Andrew Aufdenberg, Spencer Lorenz, Alex Kranawetter, Nathan Aufdenberg, and Dustin Oehl.