- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape Girardeau fire report 3/30/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 11:49 a.m., an unauthorized burning on South Ellis Street.
* At 12:15 p.m., a medical assist on North Mount Auburn Road.
* At 1:08 p.m., a medical assist on Broadway.
* At 1:49 p.m., a medical assist on Northwoods Court.
* At 2:29 p.m., a resident assist on Lynnwood Hills Drive.
* At 4:34 p.m., an outside rubbish fire on Bloomfield Road.
* At 5:52 p.m., a medical assist on Jefferson Avenue.
* At 6:57 p.m., a medical assist on South Lorimier Street.
* At 9:34 p.m., a passenger vehicle fire on South Park Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 1:04 a.m., an unauthorized burning on North Frederick Street.
* At 3:17 a.m., a medical assist on Janet Drive.
* At 8:36 a.m., a citizen assist on Linden Street.
* At 12:42 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 1:03 p.m., a medical assist on North Kingshighway.
* At 2:27 p.m., a medical assist on South Lorimier Street.