- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Cape Girardeau police report 3/30/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Elizabeth I. Harris, 30, 1060 West Cape Rock Drive, was arrested on suspicion of forgery.
* Dustin J.D. Overbey, 19, and Whitney D. Womack, 18, both of Marble Hill, Mo., were arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Devin E. Smith, 24, 319 Park Drive, Apt. 303, was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and possession of marijuana.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of child abuse.
* Payton L. Ford, 18, 723 William St., was arrested on a U.S. Army warrant for military desertion.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of stealing.
* Russell S. Schwausch, 31, 15 Cape Hills Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for exhibition driving.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of possession of synthetic narcotic.
* Anthony L. Hempstead, 24, 1001 S. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau probation and parole warrant for violation of laws, drugs and special conditions.
* Charles E. Oats, 56, 1060 West Cape Rock Drive, received a summons for a noise violation.
* Mattew J. Komorech, 30, 1744 Luce St., received a summons for a nuisance violation.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* Rhodes 101, 546 S. Sprigg St., reported fuel stolen.
* Immigration papers were reported stolen at 1803 N. Kingshighway.
* A Missouri license plate was reported stolen at 340 N. Kingshighway.
* Damage to a vehicle door was reported at 300 N. Mount Auburn Road.
* Damage to a glass window was reported at 1226 Cousin St.
* Harassment was reported.
* Unlawful use of a weapon was reported.
* Forgery was reported at 2000 Cape LaCroix Road.
* A 24-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* A 24-year-old man was taken into protective custody.