- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
- Victims of alleged Ponzi scheme seek compensation from killer's victims (8/21/16)3
- Cape Central football team falls to state-ranked Liberty in Pixley's debut (8/20/16)
- 'Santa' suspect Moffat sentenced to 12 years for sexual abuse of girl (8/23/16)2
Saturday Speakers Series - Dr. David Cameron
Paramount to the future success of America is the ability to look at the failures throughout history and avoid the pitfalls into which other countries have fallen.
A prime example of such failure is the current debt crisis in Greece and other countries in the European Union along with the crisis of Diversity that is placed the entire continent of Europe on a pathway to Shariah law.
These will be the topics of our Saturday Speaker Series this week on March 31st, 2012 at 7:00pm at the Osage Center. Dr. David Cameron, History Professor at Southeast Missouri State University, will present the current status in Europe, how it will affect us, and what we can/should do to prevent similar failure in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.CapeCountyTeaParty.org
Dr. David Cameron teaches modern European History at Southeast Missouri State University. He is an advisor to the Phi Alpha Theta fraternity working to promote the study of history through the encouragement of research, good teaching, publication, and the exchange of learning and ideas among historians.