- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Coroner asks for grand jury in Poplar Bluff fatal hit-and-run case (06/28/16)
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Business notebook: Melting Co. adds to Cape's food-truck fleet (06/27/16)
Saturday Speakers Series - Dr. David Cameron
Paramount to the future success of America is the ability to look at the failures throughout history and avoid the pitfalls into which other countries have fallen.
A prime example of such failure is the current debt crisis in Greece and other countries in the European Union along with the crisis of Diversity that is placed the entire continent of Europe on a pathway to Shariah law.
These will be the topics of our Saturday Speaker Series this week on March 31st, 2012 at 7:00pm at the Osage Center. Dr. David Cameron, History Professor at Southeast Missouri State University, will present the current status in Europe, how it will affect us, and what we can/should do to prevent similar failure in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.CapeCountyTeaParty.org
Dr. David Cameron teaches modern European History at Southeast Missouri State University. He is an advisor to the Phi Alpha Theta fraternity working to promote the study of history through the encouragement of research, good teaching, publication, and the exchange of learning and ideas among historians.