- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)5
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Saturday Speakers Series - Dr. David Cameron
Paramount to the future success of America is the ability to look at the failures throughout history and avoid the pitfalls into which other countries have fallen.
A prime example of such failure is the current debt crisis in Greece and other countries in the European Union along with the crisis of Diversity that is placed the entire continent of Europe on a pathway to Shariah law.
These will be the topics of our Saturday Speaker Series this week on March 31st, 2012 at 7:00pm at the Osage Center. Dr. David Cameron, History Professor at Southeast Missouri State University, will present the current status in Europe, how it will affect us, and what we can/should do to prevent similar failure in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.CapeCountyTeaParty.org
Dr. David Cameron teaches modern European History at Southeast Missouri State University. He is an advisor to the Phi Alpha Theta fraternity working to promote the study of history through the encouragement of research, good teaching, publication, and the exchange of learning and ideas among historians.