- Scott City man dies in motorcycle crash near Millersville (8/13/17)
- Sands Pancake House moving to Morgan Oak location (8/11/17)1
- Stoogefest headliner cancels, cites NAACP travel advisory in Missouri (8/15/17)2
- Cape movie theater to feature recliners, new food and drink options (8/11/17)3
- Teen convicted of shooting area woman in 2015 (8/13/17)
- Man accused of making terror threats against dental office (8/13/17)
- Councilman: Scott City mayor, city administrator resigned (8/15/17)4
- Woman dies in house fire in Cape Girardeau County (8/16/17)
- How to save a life: Lifeguards resuscitated young girl at Cape Splash (8/17/17)2
Saturday Speakers Series - Dr. David Cameron
Paramount to the future success of America is the ability to look at the failures throughout history and avoid the pitfalls into which other countries have fallen.
A prime example of such failure is the current debt crisis in Greece and other countries in the European Union along with the crisis of Diversity that is placed the entire continent of Europe on a pathway to Shariah law.
These will be the topics of our Saturday Speaker Series this week on March 31st, 2012 at 7:00pm at the Osage Center. Dr. David Cameron, History Professor at Southeast Missouri State University, will present the current status in Europe, how it will affect us, and what we can/should do to prevent similar failure in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.CapeCountyTeaParty.org
Dr. David Cameron teaches modern European History at Southeast Missouri State University. He is an advisor to the Phi Alpha Theta fraternity working to promote the study of history through the encouragement of research, good teaching, publication, and the exchange of learning and ideas among historians.