- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)19
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Saturday Speakers Series - Dr. David Cameron
Paramount to the future success of America is the ability to look at the failures throughout history and avoid the pitfalls into which other countries have fallen.
A prime example of such failure is the current debt crisis in Greece and other countries in the European Union along with the crisis of Diversity that is placed the entire continent of Europe on a pathway to Shariah law.
These will be the topics of our Saturday Speaker Series this week on March 31st, 2012 at 7:00pm at the Osage Center. Dr. David Cameron, History Professor at Southeast Missouri State University, will present the current status in Europe, how it will affect us, and what we can/should do to prevent similar failure in the U.S.
For more information, visit www.CapeCountyTeaParty.org
Dr. David Cameron teaches modern European History at Southeast Missouri State University. He is an advisor to the Phi Alpha Theta fraternity working to promote the study of history through the encouragement of research, good teaching, publication, and the exchange of learning and ideas among historians.