- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Jackson police and fire report 3/29/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following item. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 300 block of North High Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Assist police on East Jackson Boulevard.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* Emergency medical service on Jackson Trail.
* Brush fire on North High Street.
* Emergency medical service on East Main Street.