- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau fire report 3/29/12
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 12:21 p.m., a medical assist on Sycamore Street.
* At 12:44 p.m., a medical assist on North Sprigg Street.
* At 2:58 p.m., an unauthorized burn on South Henderson Avenue.
* At 4:15 p.m., a medical assist on North Frederick Street.
* At 4:18 p.m., a medical assist on Interstate 55.
* At 11:36 p.m., a medical assist on Stoddard Street.
* At 11:52 p.m., a building fire on O'Connell Drive.