- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Union County man charged with arson in Ware, Ill., fires
A Union County man has been charged with arson in connection with five fires in Ware, Ill., in January and March.
Union County State's Attorney Tyler R. Edmonds and Union County Sheriff David Livesay announced Wednesday that Corey E. Iman, 19, of Ware has been charged with three counts of aggravated arson, one count of residential arson and one count of arson.
Iman was arrested Wednesday afternoon following an investigation by Illinois State Police and the Union County sheriff's office. He is being held at the Jackson County Jail on $250,000 bond. He is set for a first appearance at 9 a.m. today at the Union County courthouse in Jonesboro, Ill.