- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Light and music show: Jackson family goes high-tech with Christmas display (12/11/17)
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
Lunch Fish Fry
Prodigy Leadership Academy will have a Fish Fry Fund Raiser Friday March 30th, at 232 Broadway in Cape Girardeau.
Lunch will be from 11:00 AM till 2:00 PM. It will include Fish, Hushpuppies and Fries. The cost is $6.00 per plate. Free delivery for Lunch with a minimum of 5 meals purchased. You can call Ken at 986-8466 if you would like delivery.
Dinner is from 4:30 PM till 7:00 PM. Dinner will include fish, hushpuppies, fries, green beans or cole slaw and a dessert. The cost will be $9.00 per plate.
Thank you for your support!!