- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Marble Hill man accused of beating, kidnapping woman (6/27/17)
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
- Business notebook: Man's cheesecake whim becomes a full-time vocation (6/26/17)
Lunch Fish Fry
Prodigy Leadership Academy will have a Fish Fry Fund Raiser Friday March 30th, at 232 Broadway in Cape Girardeau.
Lunch will be from 11:00 AM till 2:00 PM. It will include Fish, Hushpuppies and Fries. The cost is $6.00 per plate. Free delivery for Lunch with a minimum of 5 meals purchased. You can call Ken at 986-8466 if you would like delivery.
Dinner is from 4:30 PM till 7:00 PM. Dinner will include fish, hushpuppies, fries, green beans or cole slaw and a dessert. The cost will be $9.00 per plate.
Thank you for your support!!