- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- College algebra to be removed from Southeast required curriculum (10/10/17)1
- Cancer will 'change your life, but it doesn't have to rule it' (10/8/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Bills addressing equal child custody to be filed, legislators say (10/13/17)
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
Lunch Fish Fry
Prodigy Leadership Academy will have a Fish Fry Fund Raiser Friday March 30th, at 232 Broadway in Cape Girardeau.
Lunch will be from 11:00 AM till 2:00 PM. It will include Fish, Hushpuppies and Fries. The cost is $6.00 per plate. Free delivery for Lunch with a minimum of 5 meals purchased. You can call Ken at 986-8466 if you would like delivery.
Dinner is from 4:30 PM till 7:00 PM. Dinner will include fish, hushpuppies, fries, green beans or cole slaw and a dessert. The cost will be $9.00 per plate.
Thank you for your support!!