- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Jackson police describe night of anger, car crashes, drug possession by 18-year-old (1/22/17)5
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Local students to perform with choir at inauguration (1/19/17)3
- Southeast to lose $3.5 million from state in budget cuts (1/18/17)21
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Lunch Fish Fry
Prodigy Leadership Academy will have a Fish Fry Fund Raiser Friday March 30th, at 232 Broadway in Cape Girardeau.
Lunch will be from 11:00 AM till 2:00 PM. It will include Fish, Hushpuppies and Fries. The cost is $6.00 per plate. Free delivery for Lunch with a minimum of 5 meals purchased. You can call Ken at 986-8466 if you would like delivery.
Dinner is from 4:30 PM till 7:00 PM. Dinner will include fish, hushpuppies, fries, green beans or cole slaw and a dessert. The cost will be $9.00 per plate.
Thank you for your support!!