- Woman sleeping in car accused of attacking Cape officer (7/26/16)13
- Seeking new history: Centurion Development buys former Woolworth building at 1 N. Main St. (7/28/16)5
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Cape resident gets seven years in prison for shooting at man (7/26/16)1
- Former Scott City mayor refutes claims made about loss of curbside recycling pickup (7/26/16)
- Burglary of trailer leaves its residents homeless (7/27/16)4
- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)10
- Police: Child's video revealed stepfather's abuse of sibling (7/28/16)3
- Foot plots provide habitats and nutrition to attract wildlife, grow populations (7/18/16)
- City may spend extra park tax money on Cape Splash, skate park, other projects (7/25/16)10
Lunch Fish Fry
Prodigy Leadership Academy will have a Fish Fry Fund Raiser Friday March 30th, at 232 Broadway in Cape Girardeau.
Lunch will be from 11:00 AM till 2:00 PM. It will include Fish, Hushpuppies and Fries. The cost is $6.00 per plate. Free delivery for Lunch with a minimum of 5 meals purchased. You can call Ken at 986-8466 if you would like delivery.
Dinner is from 4:30 PM till 7:00 PM. Dinner will include fish, hushpuppies, fries, green beans or cole slaw and a dessert. The cost will be $9.00 per plate.
Thank you for your support!!