- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)5
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)13
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Bootheel lawmaker seeks probe into crop damage by illegal herbicide spraying (8/24/16)1
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Newsmakers 2016: Jason Bandermann (8/15/16)
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)22
- New CEO named at Wood & Huston Bank (8/21/16)
Sax quartet heads to state
Perryville High School students recently earned the highest rating at the district competition.
District competition was held March 16 at Cape Central High School. Those earning a "1" rating will advance to the state band competition to be held April 28 in Columbia.
The PHS band is led by Jay Peters and Michael Harrer.
The PHS saxophone quartet earned a "1" rating at the district band competition. They are (front, from left) of Kelsey Winschel and Shelby Roth. Back - Ryan Koesterer and Kennedy Murakami.