- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)23
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)12
Sax quartet heads to state
Perryville High School students recently earned the highest rating at the district competition.
District competition was held March 16 at Cape Central High School. Those earning a "1" rating will advance to the state band competition to be held April 28 in Columbia.
The PHS band is led by Jay Peters and Michael Harrer.
The PHS saxophone quartet earned a "1" rating at the district band competition. They are (front, from left) of Kelsey Winschel and Shelby Roth. Back - Ryan Koesterer and Kennedy Murakami.