- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Janet Sue Keller, 68, of Marble Hill passed away Friday, March 23, 2012, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 15, 1943, the daughter of Arnold Dennis and Barbara Riley Haddock Sr.
She first married Phillip Yount on Aug. 25, 1966, in Chaffee, Mo. He preceded her in death Dec. 1, 1972. On March 17, 1984, she married David Frederick Keller in Chaffee. He died on Jan. 6, 2006.
She had been active in the American Legion Auxiliary 0389, the VFW Ladies Auxiliary 3127, the Fraternal Order of Eagles and Country CBers Club.
She is survived by two sons, Craig (Pam) Yount of Glenallen, Mo., and Terry (Tammy) Yount of Leopold, Mo.; one brother, Arnold D. Haddock Jr. of Pacific, Mo.; and six grandchildren, Megan L. Yount, Michael Yount, Shelby Yount, Justin Yount, Renee Yount and Megan V. Yount.
Her parents; a sister, Mary Whitson; and a brother, Gregory A. Haddock, preceded her in death.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.
Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ray Meek officiating. Burial will follow at the Missouri Veterans Cemetery in Bloomfield.