- Waller deemed competent to stand trial (1/11/17)5
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)7
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- 113 drug tests at Jackson High net one instance of illicit usage (1/11/17)15
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)2
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Governor cuts $146 million, colleges take hit (1/17/17)
SEMO Film Students Compete in Local Video Contest
Two Southeast Missouri State University film students look to make a statement with their entry in the "This is Big" video contest hosted by Big River Telephone.
Sam Pixley and Bryan Schilligo's video entry has made it to the final round of the competition which has proven to be tough. When asked about the video Sam Pixley responded, "We think our video 'Stuck in the Past' provides some good laughs while promoting Big River Broadband in a sleek and modern way. We just hope the viewers agree with us."
The contest boasts a $2500 reward for the winner and saw over 25 entries before the eliminations began.
You can vote for your favorite of the three finalists at: