- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
SEMO Film Students Compete in Local Video Contest
Two Southeast Missouri State University film students look to make a statement with their entry in the "This is Big" video contest hosted by Big River Telephone.
Sam Pixley and Bryan Schilligo's video entry has made it to the final round of the competition which has proven to be tough. When asked about the video Sam Pixley responded, "We think our video 'Stuck in the Past' provides some good laughs while promoting Big River Broadband in a sleek and modern way. We just hope the viewers agree with us."
The contest boasts a $2500 reward for the winner and saw over 25 entries before the eliminations began.
You can vote for your favorite of the three finalists at: