- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)18
SEMO Film Students Compete in Local Video Contest
Two Southeast Missouri State University film students look to make a statement with their entry in the "This is Big" video contest hosted by Big River Telephone.
Sam Pixley and Bryan Schilligo's video entry has made it to the final round of the competition which has proven to be tough. When asked about the video Sam Pixley responded, "We think our video 'Stuck in the Past' provides some good laughs while promoting Big River Broadband in a sleek and modern way. We just hope the viewers agree with us."
The contest boasts a $2500 reward for the winner and saw over 25 entries before the eliminations began.
You can vote for your favorite of the three finalists at: