- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Rena Andrews, 82, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of New Madrid, Mo., died Thursday, March 22, 2012, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born April 16, 1929, in Mount Levi, Ark., to George and Rhoda Lund Warren. She and William Earl Andrews were married March 9, 1949, in Piggott, Ark. He preceded her in death June 9, 2003.
Rena was a member of New Madrid Church of Christ and Order of Eastern Star.
Also preceding her in death were three brothers and three sisters.
Survivors include two sons and daughters-in-law, Michael and Cathy Andrews of Collierville, Tenn., Ron and Rose Andrews of Jackson; a daughter and son-in-law, Sharon and Larry Frankum of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, Clyde Warren of Marion, Ind., Ray Warren of Wingo, Ky.; eight grandchildren, Amanda Andrews of New Madrid, Nicholas Andrews of Jonesboro, Ark., Jennifer White of Lilbourn, Mo., Andrea Powell of New Madrid, Brad Andrews of Tulsa, Okla., Bryan Andrews of Crystal City, Mo., Brandon Andrews of Springfield, Mo., Brandi Farrow of Jackson; and 14 great-grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 9:30 a.m. until time of service Monday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston, Mo.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home. Ed Thomason, minister of New Madrid Church of Christ, will officiate, assisted by elder Don Brown. Burial will be in Memorial Park Cemetery in Sikeston.
Pallbearers will be Larry Frankum, Brad, Nicholas, Brandon, Amanda and Bryan Andrews.
Memorial contributions may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, P.O. Box 1000, Dept. 142, Memphis, Tenn., 38148-0142.
Online condolences may be shared at www.nunneleefuneralchapel.com.