- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police report 3/23/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Lisa M. Shelton, 39, 2080 Old Toll Road, No. 102, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and no operator's license.
* John E. Slattery, 45, 318 N. Farmington Road, received a summons for failure to yield to oncoming traffic.
* Katie N. White, 25, 1029 Anna St., received a summons for failure to provide child restraint.
* Shannon M. Allen, 30, 611 W. Washington St., received a summons for driving while suspended.
* Jennifer L. Morton, 25, 807 Dorothy Drive, received a summons for dog at large.
* A 14-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for a peace disturbance.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of North West Lane.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 500 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* An ex parte violation was reported in the 300 block of North High Street.