- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)7
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Pincksten's newest renovation project: 328 S. Spanish St. (7/17/16)6
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Trooper-involved homicide case rests in prosecutor's hands (7/17/16)15
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)1
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)4
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson roundabout on schedule, on budget (7/19/16)7
Saint Francis Employees Show Heart at Annual Walk
The 2012 Cape Girardeau County Heart Walk was a big success, thanks to the support and dedication of Saint Francis Medical Center and its employees.
Twelve Saint Francis teams, made up of more than 100 employees and their families, raised more than $9,000 for the walk on February 25, winning the award for most money raised. The Medical Center was also the signature sponsor of the event, which raised a total of $46,726 for the American Heart Association.