- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)3
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Saint Francis Employees Show Heart at Annual Walk
The 2012 Cape Girardeau County Heart Walk was a big success, thanks to the support and dedication of Saint Francis Medical Center and its employees.
Twelve Saint Francis teams, made up of more than 100 employees and their families, raised more than $9,000 for the walk on February 25, winning the award for most money raised. The Medical Center was also the signature sponsor of the event, which raised a total of $46,726 for the American Heart Association.