- Compliance check results in underage citations at four Cape bars (7/19/17)1
- Former Sikeston DPS director denies knowing about allegations against detective (7/20/17)1
- 49-year-old homicide victim found in Cape (7/20/17)
- Lying police? Missing files, lost evidence: Newspaper investigation reveals glaring details in David Robinson case (7/16/17)3
- Buffalo Wild Wings to hold fundraiser Wednesday for ailing Cape officer (7/19/17)1
- Isle Casino to host wide-ranging career fair Wednesday (7/16/17)
- At least one Perryville cop disciplined for misconduct (7/20/17)1
- Sikeston detective's files about murder suspect missing from DPS (7/18/17)1
- More details emerge in Perryville police-misconduct case (7/21/17)
- Witnesses make claims of officer corruption in Box/Robinson case (7/17/17)1
Saint Francis Employees Show Heart at Annual Walk
The 2012 Cape Girardeau County Heart Walk was a big success, thanks to the support and dedication of Saint Francis Medical Center and its employees.
Twelve Saint Francis teams, made up of more than 100 employees and their families, raised more than $9,000 for the walk on February 25, winning the award for most money raised. The Medical Center was also the signature sponsor of the event, which raised a total of $46,726 for the American Heart Association.