- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)18
Saint Francis Employees Show Heart at Annual Walk
The 2012 Cape Girardeau County Heart Walk was a big success, thanks to the support and dedication of Saint Francis Medical Center and its employees.
Twelve Saint Francis teams, made up of more than 100 employees and their families, raised more than $9,000 for the walk on February 25, winning the award for most money raised. The Medical Center was also the signature sponsor of the event, which raised a total of $46,726 for the American Heart Association.