- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MoDOT schedules meeting to discuss Perry County bridge projects
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- The Missouri Department of Transportation will hold a public meeting from 4 to 6 p.m. Thursday at the Perry Park Center to discuss upcoming bridge projects on routes H and Y in Perry County.
The meeting will have an open-house format, so visitors can talk one-on-one with a member of the project team. No formal presentation will be given.
The Route H project will include replacing the bridge over Lauren Creek, 0.6 miles east of the Perry County line. The work on Route Y will include replacing the deck of the bridge over Brazeau Creek, north of Altenburg, Mo.
Work is anticipated to begin in spring 2013 with completion that fall. For more information, call project manager Tim Richmond at 573-472-5290, transportation project designer Jeff Wachter at 573-472-5294 or 888-275-6636. For an opportunity to comment, visit www.modot.org/southeast.