- Plans in the works to save Esquire Theater on Broadway in Cape (2/21/18)2
- Man transitioning to woman killed herself in Cape City Jail in June; news comes from architect's pitch in Kansas (2/15/18)2
- Bell City arrest, Scott City incident highlight high-alert status following Fla. school shooting (2/20/18)4
- Cape Girardeau businessman proposes redevelopment project; seeks taxing district to fund improvements (2/17/18)16
- Pence gets it right in response to attack on Christian faith (2/17/18)12
- As February winds down, Chaffee looking forward to reopening of ice cream shop (2/21/18)1
- Scott City puts school on lockdown; officials say alleged threat 'not credible' (2/21/18)2
- The heart of the matter: Clinic helps patients rise above congestive heart failure (2/17/18)
- Local foodies share most romantic places (2/22/18)
- Missouri governor indicted on invasion of privacy charge (2/23/18)6
Mandating insurance coverage
Rush Limbaugh made a mistake, he apologized, sincerely; get over it. As usual, liberal pinheads missed the point, as proven by the woman's comments: "Contraception is the right of men and women." No one I know of is trying to take away anyone's contraception; that's a red herring put out by Obama to get away from the fact that he is trying to override the First Amendment and force churches to provide contraception. You can have all the contraception you want. Just don't try to force us to pay for it! I like to play golf, but the green fees are getting out of hand. Using your reasoning, I expect you to pay for my green fees so I can play.
RONNIE L. ALDRIDGE, Charleston, Mo.