- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Jackson police and fire report 3/15/12
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Aaron M. Denson, 21, 123 Chillicothe Lane, received a summons for a seat-belt violation, failure to drive in a single lane and careless and imprudent driving.
* Morgan K. Heisserer, 17, 2555 County Road 465, received a summons for following too closely to avoid an accident.
* A burglary was reported in the 4600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Theft was reported in the 400 block of North Farmington Road.
* Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Jessica Street.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Old Cape Road.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 200 block of South Farmington Road.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 800 block of West Main Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Emergency medical service on Diana Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
* Assist police on Bainbridge Road.