- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape Girardeau police report 3/15/12
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Alex Cormona-Cruz, 31, no address given, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and resisting arrest.
* Terry P. Starnes II, 30, 801 Good Hope St., Apt. 28, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to stop for a school bus, improper registration, failure to stop at a red light and failure to maintain a single lane.
* Robert J. Winschel, 23, 118 N. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
* Alfonza M. Whitaker, 22, of St. Louis was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear.
* Michael J. Allmon, 18, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of stealing at Walmart, 3439 William St.
* Betty S.L. Johnson, 29, 716 N. Sprigg St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Darin L. Lefler, 39, 116 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant.
* Two subjects were in custody pending formal charges of tampering, possession of marijuana and the unlawful use of drug paraphernalia.
* Two subjects were in custody pending formal charges of unlawful possession of a concealable firearm and possession with the intent to distribute a controlled substance.
* A subject was in custody pending formal charges of domestic assault and property damage.
* Joseph B. Cannon, 37, 903 S. Pacific St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
* A 12-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Forcible rape was reported.
* Domestic assault was reported.
* A central air-conditioning unit was reported stolen at 223 S. Hanover St.
* Patrick's Cleaners, 106 S. Broadview St., reported the theft of an air conditioner and air compressor and damage to an electrical cable.
* SEMO Gas, 40 N. Sprigg St., reported the theft of air compressor parts and damage to an air compressor.
* Lawn chairs were reported stolen at 2249 Kent Drive.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 3049 William St.
* A 24-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* At 29-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Interference with custody was reported.