- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Betty Ann Sharp, 40, of Jonesboro died Friday, July 18, 2003, at the Jonesboro Healthcare Center.
She was born Sept. 16, 1962, in Granite City, Ill., daughter of Jack and Betty Baggott Sharp.
Survivors include her mother of Jonesboro; a brother, Billy Sharp of Jonesboro, Ill.; three sisters, Nancy Sweitzer and Barbara Smith, both of Jonesboro, and Jackie Drew of Carbondale, Ill.
She was preceded in death by her father.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. Monday until service time at Hileman Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Monday at the funeral home. Burial will be in St. Johns Cemetery.